Committee of at least two (2) members appointed by the President by the August Meeting.
The duties of the Audit Committee Chair shall include:
- Arranging the meeting of the Audit Committee and the Treasurer before the Annual Meeting in October in time to compile a written report of their findings.
- Presenting the written report of their findings at the Annual Meeting in October.
The duties of the Auditing Committee shall include:
- To meet with the Federated Treasurer before the October monthly meeting.
- To audit all Federated account(s) at this meeting with the Treasurer and make sure all Federated account(s) are in order.
- To present a written report to the membership on the findings of their audit at the Annual Meeting in October.