Committee Chair to be appointed by the President after the elections at the Annual Meeting
The duties of the Banquet Committee Chair shall include:
- Recruiting a sufficient number of people to fulfill the committee’s duties.
- Giving a report regarding this committee at the monthly meetings.
- Keeping the Executive Board informed of any planned committee activities.
- Maintaining any records compiled by this committee.
- Being responsible for the committee fulfilling its duties.
The duties of the Banquet Committee shall include:
- The planning and execution of the Federated Annual Dinner Banquet.
- The planning and execution of any other events such as game dinners or other fundraising events for the Federated.
- Coordinating and funding of the FRISC Grant Fund Program.
- This committee will also be responsible for any other fundraising activities of the Federated not planned or executed by any other committees.
- Any additional work that may be necessary for the good of this committee and/or the Federated.