Fish & Game Committee
Committee Chair to be appointed by the President after the elections at the Annual Meeting
The duties of the Fish and Game Committee Chair shall include:
- Recruiting a sufficient number of people to fulfill the committee’s duties.
- Giving a report regarding this committee at the monthly meetings.
- Keeping the Executive Board informed of any planned committee activities.
- Maintaining any records compiled by this committee.
- Being responsible for the committee fulfilling its duties.
The duties of the Fish and Game Committee shall include:
- Acting as a liaison between the Federated and the R.I. D.E.M.
- Sending at least one member of the committee to attend any open R.I. D.E.M meetings regarding fish and game concerns, including firearms regulations.
- Acting as advocates for all fishermen and hunters, both through the R.I. D.E.M. and through legislation.
- Keep watch on any legislation and/or regulations that would affect fisherman or hunters and make recommendations on that legislation and/or regulations to the membership.
- Any additional work that may be necessary for the good of this committee and/or the Federated.