Committee Chair to be appointed by the President after the elections at the Annual Meeting
The duties of the Ladies Committee Chair shall include:
- Recruiting a sufficient number of people to fulfill the committee’s duties.
- Giving a report regarding this committee at the monthly meetings.
- Keeping the Executive Board informed of any planned committee activities.
- Maintaining any records compiled by this committee.
- Being responsible for the committee fulfilling its duties.
The duties of the Ladies Committee shall include:
- Acting as a committee of outreach and education to further diversify the sports promoted by the Federated, especially fishing, hunting and shooting.
- Promoting introductory events to the sports promoted by the Federated for women, children, the physically disabled and other non traditional groups.
- Forming a group of “Yellow Shirt Moms” to attend the State House on a regular basis to show support of the Federated ideals and to counter act the Red Shirt Anti-Gun Moms constant presence at the State House.
- Actively seeking more female members to join the Federated.
- Any additional work that may be necessary for the good of this committee and/or the Federated.