Committee Chair to be appointed by the President after the elections at the Annual Meeting
The duties of the Membership Committee Chair shall include:
- Recruiting a sufficient number of people to fulfill the committee’s duties.
- Giving a report regarding this committee at the monthly meetings.
- Keeping the Executive Board informed of any planned committee activities.
- Maintaining any records compiled by this committee.
- Being responsible for the committee fulfilling its duties.
The duties of the Membership Committee shall include:
- Maintaining, along with the Communications Secretary and the Treasurer, a current membership list of all member clubs, associate members and business members with appropriate contact information.
- Arranging for the distribution of membership cards and information/materials to all club, associate and business members.
- Coordinating the administration of the Federated Membership Benefit Program, including asking club and business members to offer a benefit or discount to other Federated members when they patronize their club or business and determining what will be included in the “membership packet” for each class of membership.
- Actively recruiting new club, associate and business members to the Federated.
- Any additional work that may be necessary for the good of this committee and/or the Federated.